Thursday, December 11, 2008

6 + 6 + 6 REALITIES‏

just for fun
Mens sure you laugh on this reallity


WheN YoU TRuLY CaRe FoR SoMeOnE, YoU DoN'T LooK FoR FauLtS, YoU DoN'T LooK FoR AnSWeRs, YoU DoN'T LooK FoR MiSTaKeS, InsTeaD YoU FiGhT tHe MiSTaKeS, YoU aCCepT tHe FauLtS & YoU OVeRLooK tHe ExCuSeS"

Dating


6 weeks into courstship : I love U, I love U, I love U !!
6 months later : Of course I love U ( eyes glued to TV's sports channel ).
6 years later : GOD, if I didn't love you, then why the hell did I propose?



Back from Work



6 weeks after married : Honey, I'm home.
6 months later : BACK!!
6 years later : What did your mom cook for us today??

Gifts



6 week into marriage : Honey, I really hope you liked this ring.

6 months later : I bought you a painting. It would fit the motif in our living room.

6 years later : Here's the money. Go buy yourself something.

Phone Ringing




6 weeks after married : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.

6 months later : Here, for you.

6 years later : PHONE RINGING !!


Cooking




6 weeks into marriage : I never knew food could taste so good!

6 months later : What are we having for dinner tonight?

6 years later : AGAIN the same !?

Apology



6 weeks into marriage : Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill never hold this against you.

6 months later : Watch out! Don't do it again.

6 years later : What do you not understand about what I just said, huh ??


New Dress




6 weeks : Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress !

6 months : You bought a new dress again ??

6 years : How much did THAT cost me ?


Planning for vacation




6 weeks : How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound ??

6 months : What's so bad about going to Istanbul using a budget airline?

6 years : Travel? What's so bad about staying home ??

TV



6 weeks : Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight ?

6 months : I like this movie you chose.

6 years : I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed. I can stay up by myself

No comments: