Friday, January 28, 2011

FW: [brader] INDIAN SCHOOL of BUSINESS


To: brader@yahoogroups.com
From: joeraymon@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:52:24 +0800
Subject: [brader] INDIAN SCHOOL of BUSINESS

 




Gentlemen and Ladies!!!
 
Please enjoy this antidote – What do you think? I guess this is the best way to get both – a daughter-in-law and a Job at the World Bank!!! 

INDIAN SCHOOL of BUSINESS - LESSON 1

Rajpat (the father): Son, I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: "I will choose my own bride!!!"
Rajpat: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.."
Son: "Well, in that case... Ok"
Next Rajpat approaches Bill Gates.
Rajpat: "I have a husband for your daughter...."
Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!!!!!"
Rajpat: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case... Ok"
Finally Rajpat goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Rajpat: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.."
President: "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"
Rajpat: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."
President: "Ah, in that case... Ok"


And that my friend, is how Indians do business.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: